FS: Traynor YBA200

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
StinkyPete

FS: Traynor YBA200

Post by StinkyPete » 14 Jul 2019, 14:42

Hi guys,

I bought this YBA200 a couple of years back from someone on the forum.
When I bought it I took it down to Tim Evans and it had a full service with new power tubes.
I also got a new cover from Roqsolid which it lives under when not in use.
Since then it has been used in maybe 4 small hall gigs and a handful of rehearsals.
Thought I'd never sell it but it's just not being used, I fired it up an hour ago and it still sounds fantastic.
You guys know what these are, some specs found on the net.
I'll try and chase up the receipt from Tim as proof of the work.

EDIT: just found the receipt of service and new 6550 power tubes.

$850 firm, pickup Narre Warren Sth 3805, or buyer to organise freight. (I'm happy to box it up)

Basses: Sandberg VM5, Fender P, Warmoth '69 SCP.
Amps: Traynor YBA200, Fender TB600, GB STM600
Cabs: Fender Rumble 410 V3, Eden EX112

DoctorJohn

Re: FS: Traynor YBA200

Post by DoctorJohn » 14 Jul 2019, 17:20

These are really great heads. I use mine as my daily driver and it has done the last few gigs with me too. With the right cab it’s more power than you’d ever need and it sounds fantastic.

For an all tube head it’s easy to lug around too!