SOLD.. Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2. 900 watts/4 ohms

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
spencerp72

SOLD.. Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2. 900 watts/4 ohms

Post by spencerp72 » 15 Jun 2019, 08:45

Sold..

I have a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 for sale only no trades, great sounding and light weight.

The amp is in good condition apart from some surface scratches and a small dent on a side panel. I'm the second owner and its never let me down. I have 2 of these amps but need the cash to help pay for a new bass.

$750.00, will post for free or Pick up from Tuggerah during business hours.

• Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
• 500W/8 ohms; 900W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• High Current Class D Amp & SMPS
• 3DPM™ Power Management Circuitry
• Patent Pending P.H.A.T.™ topology

• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Optional Footswitch available

DESCRIPTION

Genz Benz continues its industry leading innovations in bass amplification with the SHUTTLE 9.2, 2nd generation of these popular bass amps, delivering 900 watts of power in a mere 4 lb compact package. The SHUTTLE 9.2 includes the addition of our proprietary 3DPM™ power management circuitry for overall increased headroom and thicker "heft" of the individual notes played. The 12AX7 tube preamp also features increased available gain for enhanced versatility from warm, articulate tone to all out aggressive overdrive.