FS: Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe - lower price

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
prophecy_mike

FS: Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe - lower price

Post by prophecy_mike » 08 Sep 2018, 16:55

I've got a Tech 21 Bass Deluxe preamp pedal for sale. Bought for a project that didn't work out, it's in excellent condition. There is a tiny ding to the rear, and there's velcro handily pre-applied to the bottom of the pedal. Looking for AUD310 via bank deposit, shipped registered / insured anywhere in Australia, or you can inspect / pickup in Adelaide.

Although I've been absent from Australia and the forum for a while, I've previously bought and sold various items here, and have 100% rep after 20 years (!!!) on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/unbelieveroz

Let me know if you need any more info. Cheers!

Mike

prophecy_mike

Re: FS: Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe - lower price

Post by prophecy_mike » 15 Sep 2018, 06:34

Dropped to $310.