Still waiting for hardware and electronics. Spent some quality time with this one today.
Re-shaped the neck-body transition, really wan't quite up to what I had in mind. Much better now - further into the body to make access to the higher register as easy as possible:
It's almost there, just develops as I move along until it feels right.
Also dug into the tummy cut which was a little lukewarm - much better now but doesn't really show in a pic I took so no pic.
And I did some fretboard radius sing AND levelling at the same time using the "run-out special price" 18 aluminium sanding block from StewMac as shown here with another bass:
Of course this is only 80 grit so it'll go all glassy as I move up with the grit.
As mentioned in the #022 thread the more you progress in the build the less you have to show for the time spent.