FS/FT Mesa Walkabout in bag - withdrawn

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
narcdor

FS/FT Mesa Walkabout in bag - withdrawn

Post by narcdor » 04 Mar 2018, 22:11

Downsizing to just the one amp, so the all tube amp stays put. Very good condition, fantastic case protects it well.

Originally bought from this thread:
http://ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=21830

Trade options looking for a Noble Pre!

Cash sale - on hold for now... withdrawn, just ordered the smaller Mesa gig bag, see how that goes at taking up less space.

Located in Melbourne and would prefer not to ship.

Last edited by narcdor on 08 Mar 2018, 20:45, edited 3 times in total.
Strings: Fender, Framus, Warwick, Custom
Knobs: Mesa, MarkBass
Patch: TC Electronic, Aguilar, T-Rex

Classic5

Re: FS/FT Mesa Walkabout in bag

Post by Classic5 » 05 Mar 2018, 09:53

Looks like you've got some serious GAS for a Noble Pre DI Nick. Have you tried one or just going off reviews and sound clips?

I'd love to compare one to a Monique Pre.

Good luck with the sale, but you may have to go for a new Noble Pre DI at the end of the day. I haven't seen any for sale here.
IB-Classic#001, Xotic XJ-1T 5,Yamaha BB1024X
Glockenklang Blue Soul, Glockenklang Double, TecAmp Puma 112 Combo
"Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail"

narcdor

Re: FS/FT Mesa Walkabout in bag

Post by narcdor » 05 Mar 2018, 11:27

I do yes, it’s more like I’m trying to reduce the amount of gear taking up space, and if I could pick anything it would be a noble pre as it’s something I want to try and relatively small :thumbup:

Otherwise reclaiming cash and space is the main goal. It’s a complex thing GAS...

narcdor

Re: FS/FT Mesa Walkabout in bag - on hold

Post by narcdor » 06 Mar 2018, 22:07

I played it again, and I couldn’t think of what I would replace it with apart from another one, which took years to track down the first time, so on hold for now while I recover from my temporary insanity.