FS/FT Supro Westbury guitar

Forum rules
Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: acoustic, electric, electronic instruments, any kind, as long as it makes music.

WHAT YOU CAN'T SELL HERE: Computers or software, the exception being the free software that come with a synthetiser you're selling and such items
narcdor

FS/FT Supro Westbury guitar

Post by narcdor » 23 Jun 2019, 15:45

Hey y'all, picked up this sweet ass guitar recently from Tendollarcat in Feb, and damn it's quite a nice little guitar. Has some lush sounding gold foil pickups which are really great and look super snazzy too. Anyway I'm really committed to finishing off my Thinline Telecaster build ASAP so putting this up as I'm not a good enough guitarist to warrant having two sitting around.

Really versatile two pickup guitar covers a wide range of sounds, in arctic white. Still in minty condition but I've added a gig bag with no padding that's more like a dust bag, and I've tightened everything up as one of the pots was a little loose.

Anyway looking at $750 for this bad boy as cash or trade. No specific idea of what I'm after for trade except a four string two band rosewood stingray/sterling/sabre as part trade with cash top up. Or really just open to ideas, worst I can say is no. Located in Melbourne which would certainly make things easier with no case, but I will ship if buyer pays.

Original sale thread with pics here
https://www.ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=25630
Strings: Fender, Narcdor, Framus, MusicMan
Knobs: Aguilar, MarkBass
Cones: Barefaced, Baer
Patch: TC Electronic, Aguilar

narcdor

Re: FS/FT Supro Westbury guitar

Post by narcdor » 26 Jun 2019, 18:39

Twang!
Strings: Fender, Narcdor, Framus, MusicMan
Knobs: Aguilar, MarkBass