FS: Yamaha Stagepas 300 Portable Professional PA Speaker System

Forum rules
Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: acoustic, electric, electronic instruments, any kind, as long as it makes music.

WHAT YOU CAN'T SELL HERE: Computers or software, the exception being the free software that come with a synthetiser you're selling and such items
Joronamo

FS: Yamaha Stagepas 300 Portable Professional PA Speaker System

Post by Joronamo » 13 Apr 2019, 18:42

Hello everyone,

I am clearing out some very valuable old gear I no longer wish to keep. Most of these items are top-notch, custom and/or vintage. I have a custom pedal-board, several bass guitars, one more electric guitar, a vintage amp head, several speaker cabinets, a bass combo, an electronic drum-kit, pa system, several cables, cases and accessories that I need to get rid of to make room in my new apartment. I am open to offers but low-ball offers will be ignored. No time-wasters please. Send me a PM with your offers if you are interested. Cash local pickup preferred but will be happy to freight these items Australia wide. Buyer can use PayPal if they are not local. But they have to pay for the PayPal fee on-top. For the heavier items, these may need a pallet and will therefore need to be picked up and professionally packed by a service. Buyer pays for all PayPal, shipping and handling fees. I am based in Brisbane, QLD.

YAMAHA STAGEPAS 300 PORTABLE PROFESSIONAL PA SPEAKER MONITOR SYSTEM - $849.99 ONO

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wilston ... dited=true

Amazing condition like new! Used only twice. Comes with bonus cables + extras.

For sale is a like new pair of YAMAHA StagePas 300 portable professional PA system with speaker monitors. The PA unit can be easily clipped in or out of the monitor as shown in the pictures. Thus, making it portable. The second monitor comes with bonus cables. Very light and portable speakers. Absolutely no flaws. Like new condition. Used only twice. Dimensions of both speakers are 52 cm H x 28 cm W x 44 cm D. Weight of each speaker is exactly 10 kg (20 kg for both). Cash/pickup preferred but can pack and send at buyer's expense.
Last edited by Joronamo on 11 May 2019, 09:43, edited 3 times in total.

Joronamo

Re: FS: Yamaha Stagepas 300 Portable Professional PA Speaker System

Post by Joronamo » 22 Apr 2019, 10:35

Still available.

Joronamo

Post by Joronamo » 28 Apr 2019, 11:48

Still available. Send me your best offer.

Joronamo

Post by Joronamo » 04 May 2019, 08:24

Joronamo

Post by Joronamo » 11 May 2019, 09:40

Joronamo

Post by Joronamo » 18 May 2019, 08:05

Still available.