I bought this Zoom Q8 recorder in 2016 for recording my band, it's was used for recording rehearsal audio as well as recording our gig with the video and audio.
It's a very versatile unit and can be used as a 4 track audio recorder.
Since I've not been playing the past 18 months it has basically sat in my study not being used, the 2 original batteries are average because of this so I purchased 2 brand new replacement batteries a couple of weeks ago and are still in their packaging. I was hoping to use this for my prospecting where I video some digs when out detecting but have decided a GoPro would suit that purpose better.
So, the decision has come to sell the Q8 and it comes with the following:
- Zoom Q8 with all standard items, 2 x batteries, 1 x mini usb cable, 1 x XY mic with foam wind cover, action cam mount adapter, Lens cover, lanyard.
- 1 x SGH-6 shot gun mic with dead cat wind sock, purchased new when I purchased the Q8 but has never been used.
- 1 x wall charger (bought separately)
- 1 x car charger (bought separately)
- 2 x brand new replacement batteries (bought 2 weeks ago)
- 1 x 32g class 10 SD card (bought separately)
I'm wanting $300 posted within Aus.
Here are a couple of reviews on the Q8