Irig Pro IK Multimedia Interface PRICE DROP

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: studio/home studio gear and live gear i.e. headphones, mixers, PA systems, studio effects, microphones etc...

WHAT YOU CANNOT SELL HERE: anything with instrument sounds (drum machines, synths etc...), computers, software. As an exception software can only be offered if it comes originally with the product sold i.e. drivers and software to run a multi track hardware recorder and such items
Timothyhalim21

Irig Pro IK Multimedia Interface PRICE DROP

Post by Timothyhalim21 » 06 Jun 2019, 12:08

Hi ozBassers,

i am selling this little beast easy yet high-quality recording interface.
If you are new to recording any instrument or even connecting this to mixer, this bad boy can pick up all types of instrument without changing the tone or character of the instrument. it delivers the pure tone and character of the instrument.

i would say Irig does better recording quality (soundwise and power) compared to Yamaha SC2 or Roland Gomixer.

Working perfectly.
Manuals, box, and cables are included (refer to picture).

i am selling it for $140 AUD