WTB: !FOUND! FEA DB-CL/Boutique comps FOUND

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Veldar

WTB: !FOUND! FEA DB-CL/Boutique comps FOUND

Post by Veldar » 08 Sep 2018, 17:08

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my monthly attempt to find obscure pedals :p
So I'm a 6 string bass player, I slap, tap, double thumb. If there's a dumb technique I use it in my band Diplazar. I also have wayyy to many pedals and might be gigging in a live drum and bass group at the moment.

Therefore I kinda require a really good compressor, what draws me to the FEA DB-CL is the dual band nature, having my might end/mids be more dynamic bur clear while moving between different positions on the neck and different right hand styles. However, I require a low end to be present at all times, since I'm still the bass player (plus in my experience a compressed low end helps the Boss OC-2 to track notes)

So I'm open to other compressors but I do have a specific purpose in mind, and I do tend to like a clean sounding compressor I'm not a fan of dirt being introduced when using them.

Cheers, Sam.

EDIT: A guy from Facebook messaged me and offered to sell one, mods can delete this if they wish :yep
Last edited by Veldar on 09 Sep 2018, 21:36, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks to geggy spoiger for the Ken Smith

benhill1982

Re: WTB: FEA DB-CL/Boutique comps

Post by benhill1982 » 08 Sep 2018, 17:13

Pm sent
Bass: Sandberg, Dingwall, Sadowsky
Rig: Ampeg SVT-VR, Bergantino NV610T, Reference 322 IP310, BAmp, Noble
Studio: Pro Tools, UAD, NI, Shure, AKG, AD2, Focusrite, GGD
Other: Sleishman, DW, Sabian, Zildjian, Sonor, Moog, Fender, Marshall

vin-tone

Post by vin-tone » 08 Sep 2018, 19:26

One of the fea comps does sidechaining which I imagine you'd find pretty useful. Forget which one.
Fender Roscoe Beck V, Fender 63AVRI, Eberhard Meinel Upright > Markbass & AI Coda

anarchyok

Post by anarchyok » 08 Sep 2018, 20:37

Got a Darkglass Super Sym up for sale if that interests you...
Warwick, Bergantino, Darkglass Electronics, Wren and Cuff.

slave

Post by slave » 09 Sep 2018, 11:04

If you want to get on the waiting list for the DB-CL or DE-CL, it's going to be a long wait, just sayin....