FS Dunlop MXR81 Bass Preamp Pedal @ $200

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Timothyhalim21

FS Dunlop MXR81 Bass Preamp Pedal @ $200

Post by Timothyhalim21 » 06 Aug 2018, 19:32

Hi guys,

I am selling my rarely used MXR Preamp pedal. I guarantee you, i used this no more than 10 times.

In my opinion after owning numbers of PREAMP pedals, MXR81 is one of the best and affordable pedals competing with my favorite preamp pedal0 like EWS TRIlogic.

I bought this around September 2018 and only used it until December 2018 after i sold my fender roscoe beck.

I selling this for $200.
i still have the warranty slip, the manual book ,and other content

The price for new one sells around $280 to $299

The pedals work like new. it only has 2 or 3 small ding marks which you can take a look on the picture below.

contact me on :
+61 424 907 458