NSW PedalSnake $15

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
MrChameleon

NSW PedalSnake $15

Post by MrChameleon » 10 Jan 2018, 13:01

https://www.pedalsnake.com/

I bought this PedalSnake 2nd hand about a year ago (on OBF or AGGH) planning to build up my board but that didn't happen so someone else should have it.

It comprises a 5m cable and 9 attachments and a daisy-chain. The attachments are 1/4 jack (mono and stereo for signal) and mini-jack male and female (for power).

I think I paid $50 for it but I will sell it for $15 pickup in Southern Highlands 2577 or Mascot 2020 or $30 in a padded Aussie Post bag anywhere in Australia.

Thanks for looking and sorry for the crappy pic.

Accumulating basses

MrChameleon

Re: NSW PedalSnake $15

Post by MrChameleon » 02 Feb 2018, 18:10

Sold
Accumulating basses