WTB: Tym Pedals

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
benhill1982

WTB: Tym Pedals

Post by benhill1982 » 08 Jan 2018, 22:44

Anyone selling, please let me know. Keen to try a few out. What I’ve played so far I’ve really liked.
Bass: Sandberg, Dingwall, Sadowsky, Musicman
Rig: Ampeg SVT-VR, Bergantino NV610T, Forte, Reference 322, IP310
Studio: Pro Tools, UAD, NI, Shure, AKG, Focusrite, Sleishman, DW, Sabian, Zildjian, Moog, Fender, Marshall

blizzard

Re: WTB: Tym Pedals

Post by blizzard » 09 Jan 2018, 19:43

Tym has just started making semi-mass produced pedals at reduced prices. Probably best to try his store direct. Unfortunately the Big Bottom is not one of the new pedals.

benhill1982

Re: WTB: Tym Pedals

Post by benhill1982 » 09 Jan 2018, 20:23

On to that one thanks, I’m looking for the hand made jobs. Got a few, and really like them, thought I’d see if there’s any more around. The Big Bottom is interesting, but probably not at the top of my list.
Bass: Sandberg, Dingwall, Sadowsky, Musicman
Rig: Ampeg SVT-VR, Bergantino NV610T, Forte, Reference 322, IP310
Studio: Pro Tools, UAD, NI, Shure, AKG, Focusrite, Sleishman, DW, Sabian, Zildjian, Moog, Fender, Marshall