Bergantino B|Amp - SOLD

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
danb81

Bergantino B|Amp - SOLD

Post by danb81 » 15 Nov 2018, 07:30

Hey kids,

In the search of "my sound" I've reached the end of this experiment and moved on to something else... That something else being an Aguilar DB751... Huge difference on my back.

Anywho, I'm looking to move this Berg B|Amp on. I'll post pics, but I can guarantee it's in tip top shape. I've had it for about 18 months. It's been in it's carry bag for the first month or so and then always transported in a Pelican Case styled case... This is included in the sale.

I would definitely hold on to this amp, mostly because it's light and sounds great, but the internal computer is too much for me... and I have a baby due any second. The extra cash will enable me to take an extra week off work to help out with the settling in.

Pics to be posted soon.

SOLD

Located in Winston Hills (Sydney). You're more than welcome to come check check it out before purchase.

Cheers!
Last edited by danb81 on 21 Nov 2018, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Fender USA '05 Precision, Fender MIJ '75 RI Jazz, Fender V 24, Warwick Pro Series Star Bass, Aguilar DB751, Bergantino CN410

absolutlytonedeaf

Re: Bergantino B|amp

Post by absolutlytonedeaf » 15 Nov 2018, 08:01

Pmd

benhill1982

Re: Bergantino B|amp

Post by benhill1982 » 15 Nov 2018, 08:27

NIL pm sent
Bass: Sandberg, Dingwall, Sadowsky
Rig: Ampeg SVT-VR, Bergantino NV610T, Reference 322 IP310, BAmp, Noble
Studio: Pro Tools, UAD, NI, Shure, AKG, AD2, Focusrite, GGD
Other: Sleishman, DW, Sabian, Zildjian, Sonor, Moog, Fender, Marshall