FS only Glockenklang Bass Art Classic Preamp

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
basshack

FS only Glockenklang Bass Art Classic Preamp

Post by basshack » 17 Sep 2018, 15:36

Since the Warwick cab isn't going anywhere and the IP310 isn't going to last much longer I am putting more gear up for sale.

I brought this unit from another forum member a little while ago and it's been driving my Demeter valve amp at Church. I have taken it out of that rack and offering it here for $900 which is what I paid for it. The Demeter will be going up soon too.

Back and front are spotless but the top has some light scratches where it rubbed against the Demeter going into or out of the rack I'm guessing.

Can post at buyers expense or pickup/delivery can be arranged. I am in Bundoora in Victoria.

I won't be dropping the price on this one, it's a steal as it is. Be quick before I change my mind.
><((((º> ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·... ><((((º>
.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·... >((((º>

basshack

Re: FS only Glockenklang Bass Art Classic Preamp

Post by basshack » 21 Sep 2018, 20:42

Bump for the weekend. Won’t be going on evilbay because I’ll just keep it.

basshack

Post by basshack » 01 Oct 2018, 21:06

Bump

basshack

Post by basshack » 03 Dec 2018, 20:14

Bump! Wouldn't mind picking up that Wayne Jones cab for sale right now.