Fender Flea Signature '61 Jazz - withdrawn

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Rogdogz

Fender Flea Signature '61 Jazz - withdrawn

Post by Rogdogz » 12 Oct 2018, 10:41

Hey OzBass!

For sale I have a '61 Signature Flea Jazz in excellent condition (theres a bit of wear :P) bought on impulse for my love for Flea, this is easily one of the best sounding Jazz basses I've played but it's time for me to move it on, I have a stingray on the way and have to make space and also fund said purchase.

I am the first owner and it's barely left my apartment, I've maybe taken it to 5 rehearsals and that's it. Setup by me, nice smooth low action and strung with ernie ball cobalt flats in the past month this thing sounds awesome. Smooth fingerstyle sounds or you can dig in and the cobalt flats are still bright enough to punch through the mix. Everything on the bass is stock apart from the scahller strap locks (they only had gold in stock) I have the original strap buttons which I will provide.

The bass will ship with a Fender Gig bag, located ACT, Canberra, happy to post Aus-wide for $50, I'll be using pack and send with shipping insurance.

Any questions, please ask, I'm open to offers, no trades at this point in time. Would love to see this go to a good home, it's served me well and will continue to bring happy days to my fellow bass brethren.

Last edited by Rogdogz on 07 Nov 2018, 08:17, edited 3 times in total.

noplanb

Re: Fender Flea Signature '61 Jazz $1400

Post by noplanb » 14 Oct 2018, 06:51

Your pussy-cat looks sad to see it go? ;)
Nice 61 look.
I see..............basses!

Herman

Re: Fender Flea Signature '61 Jazz

Post by Herman » 07 Nov 2018, 07:36

:) nice bass these are nice to play, still available?

Rogdogz

Re: Fender Flea Signature '61 Jazz - Withdrawn

Post by Rogdogz » 07 Nov 2018, 08:16

Herman wrote:
07 Nov 2018, 07:36
:) nice bass these are nice to play, still available?
Ah sorry Herman, forgot to edit my post, I've withdrawn it, I can't bring myself to part with it, my apologies!

Herman

Re: Fender Flea Signature '61 Jazz - withdrawn

Post by Herman » 07 Nov 2018, 09:31

😆 all good mate enjoy!