FT: 2010 US FENDER P - TRADED

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
thorne_92

FT: 2010 US FENDER P - TRADED

Post by thorne_92 » 23 May 2018, 16:39

Hey guys, looking to trade my Fender precision bass. I bought this off DW music on reverb around 4ish months ago but am hankering for a 5 string. I'd be keen on trades for a sandberg. I've just taken the photos straight from my reverb account. Bass is in good condition, has a few marks that are photographed. Comes with hardcase and candy. Located in kingswood 2747. I can send some photos if you're interested.
Currently strung with TI flats but can switch them over to rounds if you're keen.
Thanks

Last edited by thorne_92 on 26 May 2018, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.
Fender jazz V, Marco bass TFL 5
Aguilar th500, EB custom 2x12
Tu-2 - MXR bass octave deluxe - wooly mammoth - swollen pickle - sansamp

paulplaysbass

Re: FT: 2010 US FENDER P

Post by paulplaysbass » 23 May 2018, 18:15

Hey, can you email me sone pics of the back & the damaged bits? I have a Sadowsky RV5 I may be interested in trading with some cash my way. Its Sonic Blue with mint pickguard but the colour looks closer to a light seafoam green to my eyes. Also are you interested in a straight sale, do you have a sale price?
Cheers, Paul
Sadowsky Metro RV5 Sadowsky NYC Vintage 4 Custom Fretless PBass GKMB800 Fusion GKMB200 GK Neo 112 & Neo 212 a few pedals & other random bits

thorne_92

Post by thorne_92 » 23 May 2018, 19:18

paulplaysbass wrote:
23 May 2018, 18:15
Hey, can you email me sone pics of the back & the damaged bits? I have a Sadowsky RV5 I may be interested in trading with some cash my way. Its Sonic Blue with mint pickguard but the colour looks closer to a light seafoam green to my eyes. Also are you interested in a straight sale, do you have a sale price?
Cheers, Paul
Hi mate, don’t think I’m keen on a sadowsky and I’d rather a straight swap. Thanks anyway though

thorne_92

Post by thorne_92 » 24 May 2018, 09:54

Forgot to mention, I’m preferably after something with a 'P' pickup and rosewood finger board. Keen to try a sandberg as it’s something I’ve never played before but would take US five string precision’s