WTB/WTTF: Stingray 4H Maple/Natural or Burst & Road Worn Jazz Burst

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
bloodmason

WTB/WTTF: Stingray 4H Maple/Natural or Burst & Road Worn Jazz Burst

Post by bloodmason » 13 Dec 2017, 00:04

Hi all,
Was in the studio over the weekend and fell in love with a maple necked stingray 4H... they won't sell it to me so now I want to find another. Has to be natural or burst.

Also got an inkling I need a jazz bass. Wouldn't mind a roadworn 60's in burst as I love my roadworn 50's P but I'm willing to look at other options if anyone has something in natural or burst.

Looking up to $1500 depending on the bass.

I have for trade:
Alembic Epic 5
First Act Delgada
Ibanez Iceman (Japanese made, set neck - rare as hen's teeth)
Greco Thunderbird (single pickup)
Greco Suzi Quattro signature Thunderbird (shortscale, PJish)
Epiphone V Bass

Darkglass VMTD
Bass Big Muff Deluxe
Several other pedals I can't think of right now

Digidesign Digi002R interface
Other studio & recording gear I can't think of right now

All this trade stuff will be up in for sale threads soon when I become less slack.

Get in contact if you want to work out a deal :D
www.facebook.com/EmergencyRule
www.facebook.com/CaptainHellfireBand
I actually play the skinny strings in Captain Hellfire.... please don't kick me out of the club :peep: