FS/FT - Tokai Hardpuncher (80’s p bass) - $800

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
jamiesdad

FS/FT - Tokai Hardpuncher (80’s p bass) - $800

Post by jamiesdad » 02 Dec 2018, 12:56

Picked this up in a trade, awesome bass has been my number 1 for a year or so. Circa 1981 - plenty of pics on the inter web of these.

Black with RW board. Has has the controls changed to a prewired obsidian wire harness with 500k pots.

Has a minor crack on the headstock near the e-string tuner. Does not effect anything on the instrument or while playing. Condition, few dings and scratches - nothing untoward for a nearly 40 year old.

Got my eye on something else in a more interesting colour so may withdraw if that sells.

Will consider trades for a precision in an interesting colour!

After 850 ... have got pics I email / msg. Will try and upload some later.
Friendly Forum Mod

jamiesdad

Re: FS - Tokai Hardpuncher (80’s p bass)

Post by jamiesdad » 03 Dec 2018, 08:46

Friendly Forum Mod

jamiesdad

Re: FS/FT - Tokai Hardpuncher (80’s p bass) - pics added

Post by jamiesdad » 06 Dec 2018, 12:34

bump and drop to 800
Friendly Forum Mod

jamiesdad

Re: FS/FT - Tokai Hardpuncher (80’s p bass) - $800

Post by jamiesdad » 12 Dec 2018, 05:27

Bump day
Friendly Forum Mod