Sadowsky Metro RV4 - $2000

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
rictrose

Sadowsky Metro RV4 - $2000

Post by rictrose » 07 Oct 2018, 08:49

Bought this not long ago at Bass Centre. I actually really really like this bass - but I’m craving a Custom Shop jazz so this has to go.
As you can see on the back of the headstock - it’s a very early metro bass. The fretboard is nice and dark brown - the neck is way more tinted than the new metro basses, and it’s silky smooth from years of playing. The colour is a nice faded sea foam green (not available on newer models) Included with the sale is a white pickguard (I bought the tortoise one on it now). VG condition. Stock pickups and preamp. It’s had a really good set up from myself (if I don’t say so myself).
I can sell it with a mint condition hiscox hardcase for an extra $150. Buyer pays shipping.
Located in Ivanhoe 3079. Happy for inspections.

rictrose

Re: Sadowsky Metro RV4 - $2000

Post by rictrose » 09 Oct 2018, 17:55

sold

hamo

Post by hamo » 09 Oct 2018, 20:17

Nice one. That is a beautiful colour
Sadowsky MV4-HPJ | Lakland USA Duck Dunn #13 | Genz Benz STM900 | Berg AE212 | Eden XLT210 | Aguilar TLC Compressor | Aguilar Octamiser | Korg Pitchblack | MXR Bass Envelope Filter

Alistair R

Post by Alistair R » 11 Oct 2018, 21:48

Awesome colour, very rare for a Metro! I've got #1307 so we're close on serials!
:drinkingbuddies: