Good news story

Distributes fine bass products AUS wide via retail dealer network. Brands include Warwick, Rockbass, Seymour Duncan Basslines, EBS, Morley, Rockbag, Bullet, Core X2, Rockstand, FODERA, B-BAND, DTAR and more.
jimmy_effected

Good news story

Post by jimmy_effected » 22 Dec 2009, 15:09

Hey guys

There'll be another of these in the Thump forum, but I just wanted to make known the amazing professionalism and customer service I've experienced in the last month from Dominant.

I bought a roadcase for my Warwick second hand, but when it arrived I realised there wasn't any foam inside. I was happy to go buy some foam and just cut to fit, but on the off chance I messaged Dominant to see if the bits were actually for sale. Low and behold the response back was: "What's your address? We'll send you some at no cost". The exact same thing happened when I lost the Warwick truss rod adjustment tool. Everything was always very easy and no trouble to have done.

So the Dominant team, Merry Christmas, you guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.

PilbaraBass

Re: Good news story

Post by PilbaraBass » 22 Dec 2009, 16:43

Very cool...It really is about the little things... and the folks @ dominant are definitely doing it well with this sort of thing.

By sharp contrast...a local car dealership wouldn't honour the still-in-date warranty on my car on a $50 piece of plastic saying that "I broke it"...In my eyes, the part failed!...anyway...I don't use them for service and never will...nor will I EVER buy an automobile from them. Yes, they saved themselves $50 (MAYBE)...but they lost an entire future potential of my business (not to mention, poor publicity...)

Good on ya, Dominant...keep up the good work.
'98 Carvin AC40, '07 Squier JDAV, '91 P-bass, '96 Ibanez ATK300F, '15 Ibanez SR605
Kanye West wrote:My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Dominant Music

Re: Good news story

Post by Dominant Music » 23 Dec 2009, 11:03

Thanks to all, its a pleasure!