Dominant's service

Distributes fine bass products AUS wide via retail dealer network. Brands include Warwick, Rockbass, Seymour Duncan Basslines, EBS, Morley, Rockbag, Bullet, Core X2, Rockstand, FODERA, B-BAND, DTAR and more.
Greg

Dominant's service

Post by Greg » 14 Oct 2009, 11:07

I just wanted to give Dominant some positive feedback about their service.
As we all know,regardless of what brand,or how much you spend on your basses,they can need some parts replaced from time to time,for whatever reason.
Primarily I play & own Warwick & bought a new bass from Dominant just over a year ago.My baby took a spill off it's stand & broke it's nut.One email & 2 days later & I have a new nut in the mail,free of charge.The bass was under warranty,but it was my fault & Michael at Dominant knew that.Then I damaged the pickup screws & again got another set sent to me,free.The bass is now out of warranty,& I noticed my D string tuner is faulty,probably from the fall that broke the nut.They sent me a replacment,again for free,no questions asked.
They acted the same way with my last Warwick,that was bought new from a dealer,who no longer carried the brand.
Thanks Michael,Jaclyn & Dominant. :)
07 Warwick Streamer Stage 2
EBS fx

PilbaraBass

Re: Dominant's service

Post by PilbaraBass » 14 Oct 2009, 12:07

Damn, Greg...You need to take better care of your gear, or else you're gonna run Dominant out of business :lol:

Seriously, it's all about the little things...
I won't take my vehicle to a local dealership here in town or EVER buy anything from them because they wouldn't replace a $49 part which WAS under warranty claiming that the part failed because "I broke it"...yeah, whatever...they have no idea...

It sounds like Dominant understands the PRIMARY business principle--keep the customer happy...
'98 Carvin AC40, '07 Squier JDAV, '91 P-bass, '96 Ibanez ATK300F, '15 Ibanez SR605
Kanye West wrote:My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Greg

Post by Greg » 14 Oct 2009, 12:22

That's 100% true mate.
I really value getting good service,it keeps me going back & telling my friends to use the same companies that look after their customers.
07 Warwick Streamer Stage 2
EBS fx

anarchyok

Post by anarchyok » 14 Oct 2009, 14:01

I also have had the same level of service from Dominant - the team helped check out a neck on a corvette i once owned with a sticky truess rod, and when I got the bass back, they'd upgraded the bass to the Just A Nut 3, free of charge. Thats just one example of the numerous times they've helped me out.

These guys take customer service seriously, and really put high value on bringing the bass community together.
Warwick, Bergantino, Darkglass Electronics, Wren and Cuff.

dazzla

Post by dazzla » 05 Mar 2010, 22:43

+1. I too can vouch for Dominants customer service as they went above and beyond to replace the neck on my thumb bo custom which was damaged by a S**t luthier. The whole matter was dealt with swiftly and professionally and my bass was good as new.
Warwick, Sadowsky, Genzler, Ampeg and Bergantino
http://www.soulessenceshow.biz/