Warwick & Framus Open New York Show Room and Custom Shop

Distributes fine bass products AUS wide via retail dealer network. Brands include Warwick, Rockbass, Seymour Duncan Basslines, EBS, Morley, Rockbag, Bullet, Core X2, Rockstand, FODERA, B-BAND, DTAR and more.
Dominant Music

Post by Dominant Music » 24 Sep 2009, 09:24

As more and more International artists are playing Warwick and Framus the company felt the need to offer Guitar and Bass players a central hub to experience all that warwick and framus offer.

Now guitarists and bass players have another reason to pay a visit to the Big Apple. The Warwick and Framus Custom Shop showroom boasts a world class selection of more than 90 standard and custom shop instruments from both brands.

The showroom is located in Manhattan’s East Village. The exceptional quality of these instruments, along with the staff's expertise, make the Warwick and Framus Custom Shop showroom the new top address for artists and musicians in New York City.

Our goal is to give musicians the chance to not only read about the superior quality of our instruments but to actually see, hear and feel it as well.

This is also a showroom to try the amazing array of Guitars & basses, hear the different woods and electrtonic options and create your dream guitar and bass.

Its also a great location to drop your warwick or framus for an authorised service.

So if your in the area drop in

Visit us at the Warwick / Framus Custom Shop Showroom:
76-80 East, 7th Street
New York, NY 10003
Phone 1 (0) 212.777.6990
Fax 1 (0) 212.777.6994

ImageImageImage

Dominant Music

Re: Warwick & Framus Open New York Show Room and Custom Shop

Post by Dominant Music » 25 Sep 2009, 12:57

Some more pics :

PilbaraBass

Post by PilbaraBass » 25 Sep 2009, 13:15

Cool pics...TM Stevens like to get around...what's up with him anyway? Two years ago and he's peddling Corts...He certainly is a "colourful" character :)
'98 Carvin AC40, '07 Squier JDAV, '91 P-bass, '96 Ibanez ATK300F, '15 Ibanez SR605
Kanye West wrote:My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Dominant Music

Post by Dominant Music » 25 Sep 2009, 13:30

TM has always been a Warwick man ! Maybe went to CORT for money but he could never stop playing his Warwick basses. This new Show room in the heart of NYC is very cool.

jamiesdad

Post by jamiesdad » 25 Sep 2009, 14:30

damn that hellborg stuff looks cool ... (and apparently sounds pretty good as well)
Friendly Forum Mod

Steevo

Post by Steevo » 26 Sep 2009, 04:20

Are warwick making so much money out of their customers that they can afford to set up a dedicated shop in one of the most expensive cities in the world?! I doubt they'll be covering their overheads with instrument sales.
Basses by: Alembic, Celinder, Musicman, Pedulla, Shuker and Spector
Amps by: Genz Benz, Trace Elliot, Lexicon+Technical Pro
Inebriation by: Merlot, Shiraz and Grenache
Morning after by: Berocca, Lurpak and Dough Boys.
Humiliating photographs by: Facebook

Dominant Music

Post by Dominant Music » 26 Sep 2009, 07:34

Steevo wrote:Are warwick making so much money out of their customers that they can afford to set up a dedicated shop in one of the most expensive cities in the world?! I doubt they'll be covering their overheads with instrument sales.
No they wont cover overheads at all as they are virtually not even selling from here. Its all in the name of customer service for Warwick & Framus customers. Its purely a showroom to show off the work they do, allow customers to have a factory approved repair or setup and see the many many Custom options a Guitar or bass store could not possibly carry.

More of these will open, it sounds like a pretty good investment in the name of Customer Service to me.

ScottyBoy

Post by ScottyBoy » 26 Sep 2009, 13:54

Store looks very cool.
Steevo wrote:Are warwick making so much money out of their customers that they can afford to set up a dedicated shop in one of the most expensive cities in the world?!
Yes

slashin_velvet

Post by slashin_velvet » 26 Sep 2009, 22:34

Ill try to pop in when im in new york early next year

PilbaraBass

Post by PilbaraBass » 27 Sep 2009, 07:36

It's about marketing...
Do you actually think half those shops on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, CA turn a profit?
No...it's about establishing an image...
Hence, why Warwick has been spending much marketing on showing off their custom products and like-wise upgrading the production line gear to get the larger masses a taste...
'98 Carvin AC40, '07 Squier JDAV, '91 P-bass, '96 Ibanez ATK300F, '15 Ibanez SR605
Kanye West wrote:My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

anarchyok

Post by anarchyok » 28 Sep 2009, 12:01

Damn time to book some tix to NY. Maybe you could do a clone shop in Mitcham :)
Warwick, Bergantino, Darkglass Electronics, Wren and Cuff.

Dominant Music

Post by Dominant Music » 28 Sep 2009, 13:10

ScottyBoy wrote:Store looks very cool.
Steevo wrote:Are warwick making so much money out of their customers that they can afford to set up a dedicated shop in one of the most expensive cities in the world?!
Yes
I can tell you that it will be running a huge loss weekly. But its Customer Service, promotion, marketing and raising the bar for the Bass Commnunity.