FS Blastcult 32 $1250

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Thomasd

FS Blastcult 32 $1250

Post by Thomasd » 14 Jul 2018, 17:44

Up for grabs here is a unique piece I purchased from Russell (mrmow) on the forum sometime back. I’m listing it for less than what I paid for it. It’s a great bass, but I don’t play it as much as I should.
It’s suprisingly flexible and the eq is very musical. Wide range of tones available as I recently switched to roundwounds after using chrome flats on it for a while. Sounds awesome with both, and I will include both sets of strings for the buyer to decide what they prefer. I have a dodgy old softcase I can provide which Russell gave me as the bass didn’t originally come with a case.

I’m after $1250 + postage, which I think considering what the original price of these was, is a pretty reasonable price.
The build and finish is quality all over.

Pics and further specs on the bass can be found here at my gumtree listing:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/alfredto ... ios_social