FS - Nashua 357 40 mtr Gaffa Tape

Forum rules
Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: acoustic, electric, electronic instruments, any kind, as long as it makes music.

WHAT YOU CAN'T SELL HERE: Computers or software, the exception being the free software that come with a synthetiser you're selling and such items
bassmaniac69

FS - Nashua 357 40 mtr Gaffa Tape

Post by bassmaniac69 » 24 Jul 2017, 15:02

Up for sale is 6 rolls of Nashua Gaffa tape. I organised a bulk buy of a couple of boxes with some local mates/musos and 2 people pulled out :angry:

I would keep them myself but I already bought 6 rolls with the deal which is about 6 years worth for me!

Selling in 2 x lots of 3 rolls at $65 delivered OZ wide each lot. Thats approx $21.70 or so per roll!