Building, Modding, Setup and Repair
- Posts: 2989
- Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 05:31
- Location: Doreen, Victoria
Finally finished (well, couple of fine tuning activities still required). Looks really "friendly" and understated, right? Well, it's something in sheep's clothing, and it's not just a wolf
. Personal delivery in 2 weeks - I'm hoping to see a happy face.
Anyway, with my setup strings (to get the neck relief and bridge adjustment - action - right) it has just about the most amazing clarity AND punch (so many different sound options).
That is all.
- Kermit 6 multi, Kermit Gaia 6 fretless, Kermit Rockmachine 5, Manta 5, Manta 5 YOLO, ("Red Baron" 5), Q 5, (Sandberg Classic S2-5), (Thumb-4)
- Genzler Magellan 800, 2 Genzler BA12-3
- EBS OctaBass, Boss MS-3, Line6 G50
- Posts: 354
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 04:49
- Location: Sydney, NSW
Wunderbar! Can’t wait to hear it.
Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
- Posts: 3764
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 16:36
- Location: Melbourne
P/MM has every sound I love. It looks less like a sheep and more like a sleeping giant to me. Someone is going to be very happy!
Strings: Fender, Framus, Warwick, Custom
Knobs: Mesa, MarkBass, Fender
Patch: TC Electronic, Aguilar, too many to list
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests