Rant Thread !

Sit Back and Relax, Non-Bass Related Chat
Petebass

Re: Rant Thread !

Post by Petebass » 28 Sep 2017, 12:35

BazzBass wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 23:39
The only thing I agree with Trump on is when he says the WHITE HOUSE is the biggest con ever, rich diplomats having the time of their lives at our expense without having ever achieved anything.
There you go, fixed it for you :)
* 2 Stingray 5's (one heavily modded), Ibanez SR805, Ashbory, + more...
* Carvin B1500, Epifani PS1000, Ashdown Superfly amps.
* Lots of DIY neo/lightweight cabs including one made from composites http://www.ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2546

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 28 Sep 2017, 14:37

hehe equally true Pete :)

I have one question for Donny J Trump - define NEPOTISM lol
"I follow a long line of famous bass men, like the guy in the Who or the guy in Led Zeppelin who isn't Plant Page or Bonham" :rolf:

veebass

Post by veebass » 01 Oct 2017, 05:20

Puerto Ricans too lazy to help themselves according to God Emperor Trump from his private golf club.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stor ... yor_011017
Happiness is .......a Telebass and 500W.

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 01 Oct 2017, 17:30

"It's hard to get help in, they're an island, surrounded by water"

yes Donny, ALL islands are surrounded by water, dumbass
"I follow a long line of famous bass men, like the guy in the Who or the guy in Led Zeppelin who isn't Plant Page or Bonham" :rolf:

FunkyJase

Post by FunkyJase » 09 Oct 2017, 21:48

New Rant.
Ordered some strings online (Ernie Ball Cobalt Flats). They're cheaper online but its a long wait.
They arrive after two weeks. G String breaks before it even gets to standard tuning...

So. F**king. Angry
Fender CIJ 57RI P Bass, Warmoth Fretless PJ Bass, Bitsa Frankenbass PJ, Warwick $$ & 75' Fender Jazz Reissue.

Markbass LM Big Bang, GK MB500, Schroeder 1210pl, Eden EX112, Boss LMB-3, SGFX Beta, EMG GZR, Boss blah blah blah

narcdor

Post by narcdor » 09 Oct 2017, 22:04

FunkyJase wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 21:48
New Rant.
Ordered some strings online (Ernie Ball Cobalt Flats). They're cheaper online but its a long wait.
They arrive after two weeks. G String breaks before it even gets to standard tuning...

So. F**king. Angry
Ha ha ha seriously I feel your pain but you have to laugh about it...
Basses: Fender Mustangs, Narcdor Precision, Lindsey Precision, Nash Jazz, Framus Star Bass, EBMM Stingray
Amps: O'Neill B15 copy, Walkabout, Puma 900
Cabs: Ampeg Repro 15, Fender Neo 15
FX: TC Electronic clip on tuner

FunkyJase

Post by FunkyJase » 10 Oct 2017, 07:13

Yeah I see the funny side of it but nothing brings out my selective tourettes better than an instant waste of $$ he he...

Wind wind wind BREAK... FUUUUU*****CKKK!!!!!!
Fender CIJ 57RI P Bass, Warmoth Fretless PJ Bass, Bitsa Frankenbass PJ, Warwick $$ & 75' Fender Jazz Reissue.

Markbass LM Big Bang, GK MB500, Schroeder 1210pl, Eden EX112, Boss LMB-3, SGFX Beta, EMG GZR, Boss blah blah blah

Aussie Mark

Post by Aussie Mark » 03 Nov 2017, 11:44

I know Veebass is a staunch defender of Centrelink, but I just had one of their staff phone me about one of our employees. There is a form they'd like me to fill out. Cool, happy to oblige. But they want to FAX it to me. I actually laughed, I thought it was a prank call! No, seriously - fax is the only technology they possess to send me this 7 page form. They can't scan and email it. They don't have the form in soft copy. This is how our taxes are being spent?

Rolling Stoned | The Volts | Doors Alive | Bonza | The Vinyl Beats

Basses: Nash, Fender, Ampeg, Cataldo, Duesenberg, Greco, Ibanez
Rig: Fender, Ampeg, PJB

Endorsing artist: Fender; Cave Passive Pedals

Rickles

Post by Rickles » 03 Nov 2017, 12:07

If you're going to start up about the government and how our money is being spent :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: I get it. Wasted is more accurate, but not as funny.

Divide and conquer, defer and deflect, postpone and impede. Spend a ton but don't help anyone. It's good for the economy but doesn't help the majority of taxpayers. Grrrrrrrrrrr. :angry: And what have the Romans ever done for us? :lol: Gotta giggle.
Melbourne
75 P Bass, Warwick Standard Corvette, SWR MoBass, Markbass, BAmp, CN212, HD210, SWR 210.

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 03 Nov 2017, 12:12

Aussie Mark wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 11:44
I know Veebass is a staunch defender of Centrelink, but I just had one of their staff phone me about one of our employees. There is a form they'd like me to fill out. Cool, happy to oblige. But they want to FAX it to me. I actually laughed, I thought it was a prank call! No, seriously - fax is the only technology they possess to send me this 7 page form. They can't scan and email it. They don't have the form in soft copy. This is how our taxes are being spent?
I'm surprised that with all OUR money they waste they would've couriered it to you via Uber lol

I went to Centrelink a couple of years ago to apply for carers allowance.
Sir,what is your centrelink number.

I don't have one

But Sir,everybody has one,you must have one

No, I don't have a centrelink client number

why not sir?

COZ I"VE BEEN F@#KING WORKING FOR THE LAST THIRTY F@#KING YEARS YOU DUMBARSE! SOMEONE has to work to pay for all you freeloaders.

last year they missed 55 MILLION calls for help....55 Million ! that's more than 2 calls for every Australian.....

Rickles

Post by Rickles » 03 Nov 2017, 12:26

Maybe I'm being rascist but is that why they want to start a call centre in India? To deal with calls from unAustralians??? Maybe it's not me afterall. Maybe it's the government that is rascist. :p
Melbourne
75 P Bass, Warwick Standard Corvette, SWR MoBass, Markbass, BAmp, CN212, HD210, SWR 210.

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 03 Nov 2017, 14:50

I hang up if I go thru to an Indian call centre. It's not that they are foreigners, it's not that they speak English with an accent. It's that Indians talk too fast for my brain to understand them . Just ask to speak to an Australian. If not.ask for a supervisor. They have taken our jobs away coz they are cheap. Doesn't mean we have to give in. Refuse to speak to someone outside of Australia.

All your bank and phone details are with foreigners with NO security checks at all.

Petebass

Post by Petebass » 03 Nov 2017, 17:42

BazzBass wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 14:50
I hang up if I go thru to an Indian call centre.
Rooolly? Even if you've been on hold for as long as places like Centrelink and the ATO make you wait? On a good day it's about an hour..........
* Lots of DIY neo/lightweight cabs including one made from composites http://www.ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2546

Curto

Post by Curto » 03 Nov 2017, 19:15

FunkyJase wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 21:48
I've got a spare EB Cobalt flat set (minus the D string) ... same issue, broke tuning up from 432Hz to 440 Hz.
Do you want my G string? (Wouldn't want to hear that outside a bass forum)
Custom 32

Petebass

Post by Petebass » 03 Nov 2017, 19:24

Curto wrote:
03 Nov 2017, 19:15
Do you want my G string? (Wouldn't want to hear that outside a bass forum)
:D
Wasn't there some GTG pics getting around at one stage where someone had described a particular pic to his wife as "This is me holding Mike's Dingwall", to which she replied "Oh dear, please never say that again!".