Govt Mule - Metro Theater

Sit Back and Relax, Non-Bass Related Chat
Heath

Govt Mule - Metro Theater

Post by Heath » 29 Mar 2018, 18:53

Well I took Monday night off work and went to see the mule! Was an amazing night, Lukas Nelson was also an amazing act, but the mule was just on it, did not dissapoint at all! Warren smoked it, Jorgen was so relaxed, Matt was solid all night and Danny was just amazing to watch, that man was juggling 6 things at once, here's a few quick snaps, Jorgens rig and I was lucky enough to meet the man afterwards

Cole Clarke LL5, Yamaha 425x, Warwick Corvette5, Fender CS 57P, Musicman Sabre, Sandberg Ida
Amps: Markbass, Epifani, Tc, Bergantino

http://cruzersnewcastle.wixsite.com/rock-band

Boopbohead

Re: Govt Mule - Metro Theater

Post by Boopbohead » 29 Mar 2018, 20:40

Yeah I went down on Monday as well. Lukas Nelson was excellent, his songs told great stories and his guitar playing was tasteful and classy.
The Mule were great. Banks Of The Deep End and Beautifully Broken were standouts for me. The musicianship on display was incredible. I don’t know how they remember all the changes?! Warren Haynes was in total control all night, made it look easy. It’s great to see rock n’ roll is still relevant and alive cause these guys rocked!
Kingy

Heath

Post by Heath » 30 Mar 2018, 07:11

Their whole set was just killer, hearing soulshine live was almost as touching an experience as it was hearing prince do purple rain live, thorazine shuffle was a highlight as well as Tom pettys breakdown.
Cole Clarke LL5, Yamaha 425x, Warwick Corvette5, Fender CS 57P, Musicman Sabre, Sandberg Ida
Amps: Markbass, Epifani, Tc, Bergantino

http://cruzersnewcastle.wixsite.com/rock-band

lostdoggy

Post by lostdoggy » 30 Mar 2018, 22:10

Watched em last 2 night gets at Blues. So good.

hamo

Post by hamo » 02 Apr 2018, 12:39

Saw their second show at Bluesfest, personally i was really disappointed with the PA sound, almost like the FOH wasn't even turned on....and while i appreciated the playing and Warrens singing, i walked out after 3 songs.
Sadowsky MV4-HPJ | Lakland USA Duck Dunn #13 | Genz Benz STM900 | Berg AE212 | Eden XLT210 | Aguilar TLC Compressor | Aguilar Octamiser | Korg Pitchblack | MXR Bass Envelope Filter