Amps, Cabs, Effects, Pickups, Onboard Preamps
veebass

Re: US$210 Down The Hole And No Pedal From www.oxfuzz.com

Post by veebass » 27 Nov 2017, 05:05

Frobie wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 00:41
veebass wrote:
24 Nov 2017, 06:27
Yes, I have had items do a tour of Tamworth of all places a few times on their way to me in Southern Qld. Not sure why.
I currently have a pickguard for my 69 Telecaster Bass that appears to be mis addressed within USPS at present.
It is showing on the tracking as being on it's way to South Point in Ohio which has a zip code similar to my postcode- No doubt it will end up being undeliverable because there is no street the same as mine in South Point as far as I can tell and should make it's way back to the seller, eventually. Fingers crossed.
Who knows what the seller (big seller with a good rep) put on the parcel? ie not sure if it is his fault or USPS. at this stage.
He is trying to track it down. Seems like it is all routed simply by the zip/ postcode.
Anyway, it was bought through eBay and paid for through Paypal so I'll get my money back, if it is lost.
Annoying though, these things are pretty rare.
If some USPS postal worker sees the word AUSTRALIA on the package (assuming of course Vee you are in Oz) one would expect it to make it here eventually Vee. Fingers crossed for you...i hate things taking too long when they shouldnt or even worse not getting delivered at all after paying good shipping costs to have it delivered correctly. Best of luck with it if you are in the US...hopefully it will lob through the door soon.
I am in Australia.
Yes hopefully someone will realise. Tracking still says it is going to Ohio.
Happiness is .......a Telebass and 500W.

packrat

Post by packrat » 27 Nov 2017, 16:50

I had a perfectly addressed parcel bounced in the NY mail handling centre, presumably because they were uncomfortable with an Australian style address with its too-short postcode and so forth. I eventually had it posted to me while I was visiting the US and hand-carried it back.

veebass

Post by veebass » 05 Dec 2017, 13:51

Update- USPS tracking says delayed on way to Ohio.
USPS advise they can't find it.

Arrived at my place today- perfectly addressed.
Happiness is .......a Telebass and 500W.

slowlearner

Post by slowlearner » 05 Dec 2017, 21:06

Well there's a nice Christmas surprise. :)
Bassline "I'm not arguing.... I'm just explaining why I'm right."