Melbourne School of Guitar Making Christmas get together

Maker of handmade contemporary bass guitars (made in Melbourne) and teacher of bass guitar lutherie. Find out about the latest builds here.
David Searle Guitars

Melbourne School of Guitar Making Christmas get together

Post by David Searle Guitars » 05 Dec 2016, 20:58

Hi All,
Rob and I would like to invite you all along to our Christmas get together at our workshop on the Saturday 17th of Dec. 2016. This is our first Christmas in our workshop so we thought that it would be a great opportunity to ask all of our current and past students to come in and enjoy a little Christmas spirit and some great company.
We'd like to ask everyone to bring in their instruments that they've created with us over the years and show these great instruments off to new people wishing to visit on the day.

Some of you may know that we have a Christmas special running for those wishing to purchase tuition/workshop access with 10% off our normal hourly rate.

We're also having a door prize to be drawn in the afternoon of a selection of guitar/bass making timber (body, neck and fretboard) :hyper:

Come on in and pay us a visit. We'll be there from 10am - 5pm. 1/36 Taylors Rd. Croydon Vic. 3136

Cheers, David.

drbass

Re: Melbourne School of Guitar Making Christmas get together

Post by drbass » 05 Dec 2016, 21:07

Looking forward to it :)
- Kermit 6 fanned, Kermit Gaia 6 fretless, Kermit Rockmachine 5, Manta 5, ME1/5, Q 5, (Sandberg Classic S2-5), (Thumb-4)
- Genzler Magellan 800, 2 Genzler BA12-3
- EBS OctaBass, Boss MS-3, Line6 G50

Classic5

Post by Classic5 » 05 Dec 2016, 21:20

Great opportunity for anyone interested in instrument building to come along and see what's on offer. Highly recommended, and looking forward to it. :thumbup:
Xotic XJ-1T 5,Yamaha BB1024X, Ibanez SRF700 Fretless
Glockenklang Blue Soul, Glockenklang Double, TecAmp Puma 112 Combo
"The fact that there's a highway to Hell and only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic...."

AdzNadz

Post by AdzNadz » 14 Dec 2016, 09:44

Sounds great, I'll do my best to be there