SOLD: Nord Stage 88

Forum rules
Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: acoustic, electric, electronic instruments, any kind, as long as it makes music.

WHAT YOU CAN'T SELL HERE: Computers or software, the exception being the free software that come with a synthetiser you're selling and such items
JFK

SOLD: Nord Stage 88

Post by JFK » 06 Oct 2017, 16:45

Hi Guys

I have a Nord Stage 88 digital stage piano / organ / synth that I am not using any more and am looking to move on. It's the one before the EX. It's got the Nord music stand and Nord legs, plus a sustain pedal and swell pedal. It's been used for home piano duties, never been gigged. Comes in Nord padded case with rollers. Pics to come but if you're interested you'll know what it is.

It's headed for Gumtree but I thought I'd see if anyone on this forum would like it. It was about $3.5k new years ago and not sure what 'market' is now. Open to sensible offers at this stage. Fabulous instrument.

Cheers
Jonathan
Last edited by JFK on 18 Oct 2017, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.

hamo

Re: FS: Nord Stage 88

Post by hamo » 06 Oct 2017, 16:58

you'll need to put a price on it JFK
Sadowsky MV4-HPJ | Lakland USA Duck Dunn #13 | Genz Benz STM900 | Berg AE212 | Eden XLT210 | Aguilar TLC Compressor | Aguilar Octamiser | Korg Pitchblack | MXR Bass Envelope Filter

JFK

Re: FS: Nord Stage 88

Post by JFK » 06 Oct 2017, 17:38

Ah ok, sorry.

$2k, reasonable offers considered.

JFK

Re: SOLD: Nord Stage 88

Post by JFK » 18 Oct 2017, 12:00

Hi, this is sold, thanks.