SOLD

Forum rules
Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: acoustic, electric, electronic instruments, any kind, as long as it makes music.

WHAT YOU CAN'T SELL HERE: Computers or software, the exception being the free software that come with a synthetiser you're selling and such items
elmo

SOLD

Post by elmo » 21 Jul 2017, 10:33

Hi OzBassers,
I've been dabbling in guitar quite a bit over the past few years.
So much so, that alike my basses - I have bought more than I need... :lol:
Excuse the pic heavy thread and thanks MrMow for the inspiration
Hoping to move this one along as it simply does not get the play time it deserves!

Mint condition, bought as ex-display stock directly from Japan in late 2015.
Small finish blemish on rear of guitar (pictured) otherwise virtually no signs of use.
This lovely instrument has sadly sat in a case more than it has been touched.

Great playability and tone. Made in Japan.
Seymour Duncan p'ups, gotoh hardware.
Awesome yellow lacquer finish that resonates fully unplugged and should age like a true vintage instrument!
Turns many heads and gives its American inspiration a run for its money.

Looking for $OLD. Located in North Brisbane.
Can post interstate fully insured at buyers expense.
PM for a freight quote. Also listed on the bay.
:drinkingbuddies: