WTB - Electric Guitar

Forum rules
Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: acoustic, electric, electronic instruments, any kind, as long as it makes music.

WHAT YOU CAN'T SELL HERE: Computers or software, the exception being the free software that come with a synthetiser you're selling and such items
Nigel

WTB - Electric Guitar

Post by Nigel » 14 Nov 2015, 12:25

Hi guys,
Looking for an electric guitar. Hoping for something reliable and cheap. In the $250 range. Thought I'd toss a line out here before looking elsewhere.

If you have something nicer I'd be willing to look at a trade. I've an amazing 5 string P (trade value around $1500) that is not getting much action. I might be willing to give up my Barefaced 112 cab, its not getting used either. Both in like new condition. I have a range of other bits and pieces too, DI boxes, practice amps, cajon...

I suspect I'll probably end up with a squier or something similar. I prefer fender and Gibson style body shapes (not necessarily those brands) and have an aversion to pointy bits.

Please PM me, worst I can say is no.
Mailloux Custom "Lucky 13", Kala U-Bass, EA Doubler, Barefaced Midget 112, Mojo-Sonic 1x10.
Arrived... Grove 51 P5.
Look what I made...26 scale 5 string http://ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12037

SuprF1y

Re: WTB - Electric Guitar

Post by SuprF1y » 19 Feb 2016, 18:06

PM'd

Nigel

Re: WTB - Electric Guitar

Post by Nigel » 20 Feb 2016, 06:20

I Thanks ffor the PM. I forgot to close this thread off. I ended up with the fender jap strat from ishbashi, very happy with it.
Mailloux Custom "Lucky 13", Kala U-Bass, EA Doubler, Barefaced Midget 112, Mojo-Sonic 1x10.
Arrived... Grove 51 P5.
Look what I made...26 scale 5 string http://ozbassforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12037