Focusrite Saffire Pro 24

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: studio/home studio gear and live gear i.e. headphones, mixers, PA systems, studio effects, microphones etc...

WHAT YOU CANNOT SELL HERE: anything with instrument sounds (drum machines, synths etc...), computers, software. As an exception software can only be offered if it comes originally with the product sold i.e. drivers and software to run a multi track hardware recorder and such items
IamNotYou

Focusrite Saffire Pro 24

Post by IamNotYou » 26 Oct 2017, 13:07

Hi guys,

Selling my Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 for $200

Condition 9/10

I still have the box and everything that comes along with it.

https://us.focusrite.com/firewire-audio ... ire-pro-24

PM me if you'd like some pictures.

Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite mic pres.

High-quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire interface
Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.

Total I/O count of 16 inputs and 8 outputs
A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique Loopback facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.

Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router
Provides an 18 x 16 DSP mixer with excellent routing flexibility, intuitive one-click mixing configurations, and lower than 1.4ms latency (less than the time it takes sound to travel two feet through air!).

Xcite+ Software Bundle
Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live Lite 9, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.

Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix
Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.

Front panel 5-LED metering
LED metering for each of the analogue inputs offers detailed viewing of levels direct from the front fascia.

Dedicated front-panel headphone bus
Providing a fully customised monitor mix, with tactile level control available on the front panel.