FS: RME BABYFACE $OLD

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: studio/home studio gear and live gear i.e. headphones, mixers, PA systems, studio effects, microphones etc...

WHAT YOU CANNOT SELL HERE: anything with instrument sounds (drum machines, synths etc...), computers, software. As an exception software can only be offered if it comes originally with the product sold i.e. drivers and software to run a multi track hardware recorder and such items
elmo

FS: RME BABYFACE $OLD

Post by elmo » 14 Sep 2017, 23:53

Selling my beloved RME Babyface,
high quality 22 channel USB recording interface (two built in mic pres)
It is an amazing bit of kit with great sounding preamps, pristine - while still offering great life and energy.
The coolest thing is that it can also be expanded via ADAT to have a total of ten inputs if you are looking to do more!
I also have an 8 channel M-audio ADAT (or standalone firewire) interface, Profire 2626 I am considering selling if you are interested in a expandable set up. PM me with any Qs.

I have used this for many applications and it is a regretful sale,
I am doing more playing than recording at home at the moment.
Most of my production work is done in already well equipped spaces.
Owning another couple of interfaces, this deserves to go to a home where it will see more use.

-Sounds great for Bass straight in....and everything else!
-Two independent headphone sends (configured via included TotalMix software)
-Looks awesome (in blue finish!)
-super portable, usb bus powered - have used this to mix on a flight
-record up to 192khz (if you really want to)

Great condition, used in smoke free studio and on occasion on-the-go. Missing one rubber foot (pictured)
Otherwise flawless! Includes all original packaging and accessories in great condition too.

Located in Brisbane, can deliver/organize pickup between sunny and gold coasts.
Otherwise Auspost/courier to any interstate buyers, PM me for cost.
$500
Last edited by elmo on 10 Oct 2017, 20:44, edited 2 times in total.
:drinkingbuddies:

elmo

Re: FS: RME BABYFACE $500

Post by elmo » 28 Sep 2017, 11:51

bump

elmo

Re: FS: RME BABYFACE $500 ONO

Post by elmo » 10 Oct 2017, 16:17

Bump - open to offers