FS Focusrite Forte - withdrawn

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: studio/home studio gear and live gear i.e. headphones, mixers, PA systems, studio effects, microphones etc...

WHAT YOU CANNOT SELL HERE: anything with instrument sounds (drum machines, synths etc...), computers, software. As an exception software can only be offered if it comes originally with the product sold i.e. drivers and software to run a multi track hardware recorder and such items
narcdor

FS Focusrite Forte - withdrawn

Post by narcdor » 02 Jul 2017, 22:28

One hell of a nice interface, works over USB with Mac and PC (my main requirement until recently). Bought new in Dec 2016 and selling to switch over to a MacBook Pro and apollo twin setup.

Specs
https://us.focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfaces/forte
Sound on Sound review
http://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/focusrite-forte

Asking $withdrawn for this as new unit in original box with all manuals etc. I tried to register it but the site was down so you can even do that. Not open to trades unless it's a MKII Apollo Twin.

Last edited by narcdor on 23 Jul 2017, 18:56, edited 4 times in total.
B: Fender Mustangs, Narcdor Precision, Lindsey Precision, Nash Jazz, Framus Star Bass, EBMM Stingray
A: O'Neill B15 copy, Mesa Walkabout, Ampeg Repro 15, Fender Neo 15
FX: TC Electronic clip on tuner and lotsa fuzz

terry

Re: FS Focusrite Forte

Post by terry » 03 Jul 2017, 11:50

These are amazing. I own one and it sounds insane for bass.
Low End Jazz 5 - EBS Reidmar 250 - MarkBass RJ15

Bass Lesson Enquiries: roma.terry@gmail.com

narcdor

Re: FS Focusrite Forte

Post by narcdor » 07 Jul 2017, 07:14

It is quite nice, anyone?
B: Fender Mustangs, Narcdor Precision, Lindsey Precision, Nash Jazz, Framus Star Bass, EBMM Stingray

narcdor

Re: FS Focusrite Forte - price drop 13/07

Post by narcdor » 13 Jul 2017, 10:55

Ok let's get this going, price drop
Last edited by narcdor on 23 Jul 2017, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

narcdor

Re: FS Focusrite Forte - price drop 13/07

Post by narcdor » 16 Jul 2017, 19:00

Bump?