SOLD! Presonus Firebox firewire audio interface

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: studio/home studio gear and live gear i.e. headphones, mixers, PA systems, studio effects, microphones etc...

WHAT YOU CANNOT SELL HERE: anything with instrument sounds (drum machines, synths etc...), computers, software. As an exception software can only be offered if it comes originally with the product sold i.e. drivers and software to run a multi track hardware recorder and such items
JimP

SOLD! Presonus Firebox firewire audio interface

Post by JimP » 11 Jun 2017, 15:00

Great little unit I used when I was fumbling away at electronic music production a few years back.

High-Speed FireWire Network Audio Interface
Plug and play FireWire (IEEE 1394) audio interface
24-Bit / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96K sample rate
Record/playback 6 inputs/10 outputs at 24-bit/96K
2 PreSonus microphone/instrument preamplifiers
2 analog line inputs, 6 analog line outputs
S/PDIF input/output
MIDI input/output
Low latency monitoring
Headphone output
Powered via FireWire bus or externally
Software router/mixer
Windows and Macintosh compatible
Fits MAXRACK rack mounting system
FREE PreSonus Studio One Artist recording and production software

I pulled it out of the cupboard yesterday with the intention of setting it up again but discovered that unfortunately "The FireBox is a discontinued device and has limited driver support". This means it won't work on systems running Windows 8 and higher or Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and higher. So if you're running an earlier operating system than these and looking for a great little analog/digital audio interface, this might be for you. Comes in original box with manual, firewire cables, MIDI breakout cable, Cubase LE and original software driver disc.

Asking $80

More info and specs on the Presonus website
http://www.presonus.com/products/FireBox

Fender 62 AVRI Jazz, Ampeg V4B, Ampeg SVT 212