SOLD: MACKIE 1402-VLZ Pro 14-channel mic/line mixing desk

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.

WHAT YOU CAN SELL HERE: studio/home studio gear and live gear i.e. headphones, mixers, PA systems, studio effects, microphones etc...

WHAT YOU CANNOT SELL HERE: anything with instrument sounds (drum machines, synths etc...), computers, software. As an exception software can only be offered if it comes originally with the product sold i.e. drivers and software to run a multi track hardware recorder and such items
JimP

SOLD: MACKIE 1402-VLZ Pro 14-channel mic/line mixing desk

Post by JimP » 02 Dec 2017, 18:14

Compact 14 channel mixing desk with quality XDR Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps. I bought this about 18 months ago with the intention of using a lot more of its functionality. As it turns out, I've only ever used it at home using one channel for a vocal mic, so it has been very under utilised by me. I've now bought a much smaller mixer for this purpose so am moving this on.

$200... Contact me for a quote on postage.

OVERVIEW http://werkplaatsen.kabk.nl/sites/defau ... manual.pdf

OWNER'S MANUAL http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/SOUND/ ... pro_om.pdf

FEATURES: 6 low noise/high headroom XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) XLR mic inputs with the best RF rejection of any compact mixer design and maximum freedom from ground loops
6 balanced/unbalanced mono line inputs
4 pairs of balanced/unbalanced stereo line inputs
60mm log-taper faders
48V global phantom power
3-band EQ (12kHz, 2.5kHz, 80Hz)
75Hz, 18dB/octave Low Cut filter on Channels 1–6
PFL/AFL Solo (in-place) on all channels (global)
Very Low Impedance (VLZ) architecture
EFX to Monitor switch
Alt 3-4 extra stereo bus
Balanced inputs and outputs (except RCAs and channel inserts)
Balanced XLR Main L/R outputs with mic/line level switch plus 1/4" Main L/R outputs
60dB Gain on Channels 1–6
Global Aux 1 Pre/Post-Fader switch Level Setting LED and marker

Fender 62 AVRI Jazz, Ampeg V4B, Ampeg SVT 212

JimP

Re: SOLD: MACKIE 1402-VLZ Pro 14-channel mic/line mixing desk

Post by JimP » 04 Dec 2017, 15:47

sold
Fender 62 AVRI Jazz, Ampeg V4B, Ampeg SVT 212