Postage costs

Boutique bass guitar effects pedals that require no battery or power supply. Includes multi-channel boosters and drivers in a compact, aluminium casing with D.I. output.
Cave Passive Pedals

Postage costs

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 06 Apr 2012, 18:45

Hi Guys

Guessing you've all realised the increase in postage prices in the recent year or so? And some of you must be wondering where your MDF box is? But then... no one has complained due to the price decrease in our products.

We are extremely sorry that our website is so out of date, moving interstate and focussing on too much R&D has caused a BIG delay in the upgrading of some of the important things. Again, our apologies!

So, back to postage costs... MDF weighs a lot and costs, cardboard boxes weigh less but cost more, bubble wrap costs but is a necessity... something has to give if you guys want a cheaper product but of the same quality, and why shouldn't you!?

After last years survey, we came up with a few ideas. -Do you need a box? NO!
-Do you want quality? YES!
-Do you want a cheaper product? YES!
-Do you want cheaper postage and packaging costs? YES!

We have had NO complaints as yet, so we must be doing it right.

Cheers
Heath

caeman

Re: Postage costs

Post by caeman » 07 Apr 2012, 00:42

I have no problem with a pedal wrapped well in bubble-wrap. The pedals you have sent to me have arrived in pristine condition. Bubbled-wrapped, and then in a bubble-padded envelope seems to work just fine.
Chad Wilson

Endorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

wilbur88

Post by wilbur88 » 07 Apr 2012, 11:37

I always thought the MDF box was a nice touch, but really unnecessary. Good call guys!
'82 Steinberger L-2 : '78 Gibson Grabber G3 : '06 Gibson T-bird : '06 Gretsch G6072 Country Gentleman : '11 Fender 60th Anniversary P : '78 Guild B302F : '05 Warwick CS SS1 5

Fender TV

SpankyAndy

Post by SpankyAndy » 07 Apr 2012, 11:58

Heath, you rock... still have it on my "to do list" to post pics and review of the one-off pedal you built me.

Cheers

Andy

Cave Passive Pedals

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 07 Apr 2012, 18:06

Thanks Andy!

And it would be good to see photos of all the custom pedals again, can't remember what they look like (think I'm old!).

Cheers
Heath