New list for Tight Arse

Boutique bass guitar effects pedals that require no battery or power supply. Includes multi-channel boosters and drivers in a compact, aluminium casing with D.I. output.
User avatar
jamiesdad
Posts: 3940
Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 14:24
Location: Sydney's Leafy North Shore

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by jamiesdad » 27 Jul 2016, 21:00

Just auspost in action
Friendly Forum Mod

User avatar
madidus
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 20:44

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by madidus » 05 Sep 2016, 21:55

Here's my Tight Arse ready for action

Image

Cave Passive Pedals
Posts: 536
Joined: 29 Apr 2011, 11:13

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 09 Sep 2016, 11:11

madidus wrote:Here's my Tight Arse ready for action

Image
NICE!

Cave Passive Pedals
Posts: 536
Joined: 29 Apr 2011, 11:13

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 09 Sep 2016, 11:17

From Veldar (Sam),

"...Hi Heath, last night I was messing around with my pedals and took my tight arse off my band board so I could use it with my floor pedals easily and instead of just high passing the pedal seemed to cut all of my low end out of my bass's signal. It only started happening last night and has been working fine since I've had it otherwise..."

Did you try putting things back the way they were and seeing if there were any problems? Sounds like it could be something other than the TA... maybe.

Anyone else want to comment?

Cave Passive Pedals
Posts: 536
Joined: 29 Apr 2011, 11:13

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 09 Sep 2016, 11:19

@ StinkyPete (Pete),

Thinking of making a new batch very soon.

Anyone else need another Tight Arse?

Heath

User avatar
Classic5
Posts: 3743
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 19:33
Location: Melbourne

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Classic5 » 10 Sep 2016, 22:22

Cave Passive Pedals wrote:@ StinkyPete (Pete),

Thinking of making a new batch very soon.

Anyone else need another Tight Arse?

Heath
Hi Heath, am I correct to assume that your units are now at 25hz? Also, what's the price on the new batch?

Cheers.
IB-Classic#001, Xotic XJ-1T 5,Yamaha BB1024X
Glockenklang Blue Soul, Glockenklang Double, TecAmp Puma 112 Combo
"Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail"

Cave Passive Pedals
Posts: 536
Joined: 29 Apr 2011, 11:13

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 12 Sep 2016, 18:30

Classic5 wrote:
Cave Passive Pedals wrote:@ StinkyPete (Pete),

Thinking of making a new batch very soon.

Anyone else need another Tight Arse?

Heath
Hi Heath, am I correct to assume that your units are now at 25hz? Also, what's the price on the new batch?

Cheers.
25Hz or 30Hz. That being said, I've now designed the next generation of TA, with a variable HPF and a variable LPF. Prices to be announced soon!

User avatar
Classic5
Posts: 3743
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 19:33
Location: Melbourne

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Classic5 » 12 Sep 2016, 19:00

I like the sound of that. :thumbup:
IB-Classic#001, Xotic XJ-1T 5,Yamaha BB1024X
Glockenklang Blue Soul, Glockenklang Double, TecAmp Puma 112 Combo
"Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail"

User avatar
cl8n
Posts: 136
Joined: 21 May 2015, 01:12
Location: Sydney

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by cl8n » 13 Sep 2016, 23:36

Oooh, you tease, Heath!

BTW, my TA is still working as it always has (i.e. superbly), just for the record. :2c:
Jazz, T-bird, EB-2, Big Al, Carlo Robelli 8
Warwick LWA1000, Carlsbro, Eden Wt-405, GB Shuttle, Custom 115, GB XB410
Stompable noise makers

Cave Passive Pedals
Posts: 536
Joined: 29 Apr 2011, 11:13

Re: New list for Tight Arse

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 14 Sep 2016, 11:26

Cave Passive Pedals wrote:From Veldar (Sam),

"...Hi Heath, last night I was messing around with my pedals and took my tight arse off my band board so I could use it with my floor pedals easily and instead of just high passing the pedal seemed to cut all of my low end out of my bass's signal. It only started happening last night and has been working fine since I've had it otherwise..."

Did you try putting things back the way they were and seeing if there were any problems? Sounds like it could be something other than the TA... maybe.

Anyone else want to comment?
Hi Sam,

Did you get the TA working ok?

Heath

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest