Cave on your board

Boutique bass guitar effects pedals that require no battery or power supply. Includes multi-channel boosters and drivers in a compact, aluminium casing with D.I. output.
jpr_musicman

Cave on your board

Post by jpr_musicman » 24 Nov 2014, 06:21

Hi guys, I've recently added a variety of toys to my pedal collection and just thought I'd share my beloved TVTR/TTC sitting at the head of the chain.

Working best directly from the bass (Fender Aerodyne Jazz) the TVTR comes first in the chain which let's it color and change the reactions of everything that follows. It's also positioned for easy removal when I don't want that blasted power supply.

Would anyone else care to share their implementation of cave pedals?
James Russell
Cave Passive Pedals Endorser
Corporate Sell-out (cruise ships)

Aussie Mark

Re: Cave on your board

Post by Aussie Mark » 24 Nov 2014, 08:21

My current board is very simple .... Kork Pitchblack tuner into Cave TVTR, with the tuner powered by a Sanyo pedal juice rechargeable pack ....

Rolling Stoned | The Volts | Doors Alive | Bonza | The Vinyl Beats

Basses: Nash, Fender, Ampeg, Cataldo, Duesenberg, Greco, Ibanez
Rig: Fender, Ampeg, PJB

Endorsing artist: Fender; Cave Passive Pedals

Cave Passive Pedals

Re: Cave on your board

Post by Cave Passive Pedals » 24 Nov 2014, 23:05

Aussie Mark wrote:My current board is very simple .... Kork Pitchblack tuner into Cave TVTR, with the tuner powered by a Sanyo pedal juice rechargeable pack ....

The link here sends you through to Mark's tribute band The Rolling Stoned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrKVyqRJEo

Great stuff, by the way! You Guys rock! I can see why you get over booked and do tours overseas. Must be hard to: be like 'em, dress like 'em, play like 'em and get all the same gear as 'em...?

Check out the pedal board in front of Bill Wyman (AKA Aussie Mark) on the video, just like the one above! I had no idea Bill used our stuff!