*The Stolen Gear Thread*

Feedback from sales, stolen goods, dodgy sellers etc...
Miermana

Re: *The Stolen Gear Thread*

Post by Miermana » 01 Nov 2015, 13:35

Hey All!

I would like to add my bit about the Stolen - Adventure Audio Fuzz Peaks Pedal.

I just couldn't believe how shit auspost and their customer service is.
Anthony (MentalPatient) and I had a really annoying time trying to find the pedal and the auspost enquiry system is just ridiculous and useless...

Thanks to Anthony for his help and attention during the whole shitty process.

Cheers
Julio

martyb

Post by martyb » 01 Mar 2018, 17:16

After trying to contact this guy for ages about my bass that he borrowed I've finally tracked it down to him trying to sell it on here. This is from ages ago, last I heard from him was a year ago telling me all was ok to get it back. He's given me the run around for ages and now has disappeared.

Absolute dickhead.

If anyone bought this bass can you please contact me.

grabberbassist wrote:
20 Nov 2014, 11:57
Hey guys up for sale is my warwick FNA Jazzman 4 string.

Ive had this bass for about 4 years and has been an absolute dream to play! I've been moving most of my gear and this has come to the chopping block as well.

For Oz basser's I can sell it for $1250 ONO

This bass is no longer in production by warwick and getting harder to find. Here are some details

The neck is ovangkol with a wenge board
just-a-nut III
34 inch neck
US swamp ash body with a AA flamed maple top
Pickups are MEC J/MM and electronic are MEC 3 way
2 piece bridge and bolt on construction

pics
ImageImage

Ive included 2 marks on the body of the bass with photos, those marks are half the size of a 5 cent piece (if that)

Comes with a soft case. Can ship at buyers expense. located in brisbane QLD

Thanks

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 01 Mar 2018, 18:57

that is a low act, sorry it happened to you. Did it sell on that thread?

EDIT: usually if it sells here there would be a "PM sent " message from the buyer . Probably went to evilbay or mumtree
Loud things: Markbass LittleMark 250, Hartke HA2500 amps, Hartke XL210 cabs
Pretty things: Fender MIA P, MIM P and J, SX J, Takamine ABG
Bands: Los Mescalitos , Distorted Tarts

narcdor

Post by narcdor » 01 Mar 2018, 19:08

That guy was last active (logged on) to the forum in Oct 2015, so unless someone in Brisbane knows him or bought it? Best of luck tracking it down, stolen gear sucks.
Strings: Fender, Framus, Warwick, MusicMan, Custom
Knobs: Mesa, MarkBass, Fender
Patch: TC Electronic, Aguilar, too many to list

sic608

Post by sic608 » 01 Mar 2018, 19:16

martyb wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 17:16
After trying to contact this guy for ages about my bass that he borrowed I've finally tracked it down to him trying to sell it on here. This is from ages ago, last I heard from him was a year ago telling me all was ok to get it back. He's given me the run around for ages and now has disappeared.

Absolute dickhead.

If anyone bought this bass can you please contact me.

grabberbassist wrote:
20 Nov 2014, 11:57
Hey guys up for sale is my warwick FNA Jazzman 4 string.

Ive had this bass for about 4 years and has been an absolute dream to play! I've been moving most of my gear and this has come to the chopping block as well.

For Oz basser's I can sell it for $1250 ONO

This bass is no longer in production by warwick and getting harder to find. Here are some details

The neck is ovangkol with a wenge board
just-a-nut III
34 inch neck
US swamp ash body with a AA flamed maple top
Pickups are MEC J/MM and electronic are MEC 3 way
2 piece bridge and bolt on construction

pics
ImageImage

Ive included 2 marks on the body of the bass with photos, those marks are half the size of a 5 cent piece (if that)

Comes with a soft case. Can ship at buyers expense. located in brisbane QLD

Thanks
Thats messed up man. Especially right to ur face as u loaned it too him as a good person. The grub.

I have the feeling it hasnt gone anywhere if its the same one i seen on ebay a little while ago.

That bass was, if not a very similar, one was on ebay with a price tage of $10,000!
Einstein was onced asked, "How does it feel to be the smartest man alive?" To which he repiled, "I dont know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla"

martyb

Post by martyb » 02 Mar 2018, 22:13

I've sent some messages out to people who commented on the thread, given it was a while ago we'll see if I get anything back. Hopefully can track the bass down soon, contacted police today about it, fingers crossed something can happen. Thanks guys

crazy-man

Post by crazy-man » 28 Jun 2018, 14:37

:help Got home from work about 1am Tuesday morning . Found someone had broken in. The took a few things. The main thing they took that I want back is my 90-91 USA fender stratocaster. It is a 3 tone sunburst with maple fretboard. There are fretboard wear marks on the first and second frets, schaller strap locks fitted and the neck and bridge pickups are whiter than the middle pickup, they are a dimazio hs3 and a YJM. It's in a black fender case that had a fender strap with it. If anyone sees one for sale please let me know. I'm in Mount Gambier so it may make its way to Adelaide or Melbourne. I am trying so track the serial number down at the moment the receipt was it the case. Sorry I don't have a picture.

BazzBass

Post by BazzBass » 28 Jun 2018, 15:14

Man that sucks, my guitarist trolls the various Adelaide gear pages, I'll get him onto it.

So, no basses were taken?
Loud things: Markbass LittleMark 250, Hartke HA2500 amps, Hartke XL210 cabs
Pretty things: Fender MIA P, MIM P and J, SX J, Takamine ABG
Bands: Los Mescalitos , Distorted Tarts

crazy-man

Post by crazy-man » 28 Jun 2018, 19:44

No thankfully. Would have made this weekends gig hard. Thanks for the eyes out in Adelaide.