WTB: Bits & Pieces Wanted

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Paisley

WTB: Bits & Pieces Wanted

Post by Paisley » 11 Jul 2018, 10:24

I have a few weeks with a bit of time to myself coming up, so I'm going to attempt to knock over a few of the "Bitsa Projects" I've had lying around for many weeks/months/years (and in at least one case, decades!... :red face ).

Chasing any of the following items:

1. 5 knob Preamp to suit active pickups (EMG 35DC/35CS)

2. Set of Guitar sized Humbuckers with blade pickups (to suit Bass); can be active or passive.

3. Set of EMG 45 sized Pickups. Would love a DC/CS combo, but will consider other models or brands.

4. Musicman 5 String pickup; would prefer the wide model, but open to one with dog ears if need be.

5. Set of 2+3 Tuners; smaller Fender style, similar to the ones that come stock on MIM Fenders (It's to suit an old '90s Ibanez ATK 5 String).

6. Rickenbacker Neck Pickup; either Toaster or High Gain.

7. Speaker Grille Cloth; either black or very dark grey. Will also consider very (very) dark green or blue. Enough to do a baffle that's about 750mm x 650mm.

Will update this post with more things I need as they come to light, so check back every now & again. :yep

Melbourne eastern suburbs.
BASSES: Spector; Fender; Yamaha; G&L; Alembic; Ibanez; Jerry Jones; Danelectro; Rickenbacker; Ergo; ESP; Kraken; DeArmond.
AMPS: Acoustic; Ashdown; Ampeg; Eden; Epifani; Markbass