EBS Wah-One (2 in 1 Volume & Wah))

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Imaidan

EBS Wah-One (2 in 1 Volume & Wah))

Post by Imaidan » 05 Jul 2018, 15:57

EBS Wah-One (2 in 1 Volume and Wah)
Originally bought from wilbur88 from this thread:
Pics here> viewtopic.php?p=48112#p48112
(I can take some more pics if someone wants, condition hasn't changed.
I had all sorts of funky dreams of grandeur but in the end I didn't have the patience to work on getting the wah to sweep in a musical fashion with my phrases. Also, I find myself never really needing a volume pedal . To the very best of my memory, it's only left the house 3 or 4 times since I got it, just to friends places for jams and the like. Great wah, and the bass through this pedal sounds like a bass.
True bypass, tube-sim (actually a really sweet feature), reversible, low pass and Hi-Q modes along with volume? What more could you ask for?

More specs and sound samples here:
http://www.bass.se/2009/wahone.htm
Review here:

$200 + shipping
F bass BN5 (Ash/Maple), '98 Ken Smith Burner 5, Godin A5 Ultra fretless, '77 Greco P w flats, '83 Maton JB-IV fretless, USA parts Jazz, Spector Rebop 5
Puma 500, Epifani 902c
fEARful 12/6, Epifani UL1 210
Zoom B3, Copilot Cubic, EBS WahOne.

Imaidan

Re: EBS Wah-One (2 in 1 Volume & Wah))

Post by Imaidan » 19 Jul 2018, 14:37

bump
F bass BN5 (Ash/Maple), '98 Ken Smith Burner 5, Godin A5 Ultra fretless, '77 Greco P w flats, '83 Maton JB-IV fretless, USA parts Jazz, Spector Rebop 5
Puma 500, Epifani 902c
fEARful 12/6, Epifani UL1 210
Zoom B3, Copilot Cubic, EBS WahOne.