Came to my senses...

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
FunkyJase

Came to my senses...

Post by FunkyJase » 05 Jun 2018, 13:39

***WITHDRAWN***

So I have officially given up on PJs. I always end up just using the P pickup. I mean I love the sound of a blended PJ at home and for recording, but the bass in question is purely a live gig machine and I really wanna get back to the simplicity of a Vol and Tone set up....

So. If you have an Alder Mexican Fender P and would like to swap the body for an Alder Mexican Fender "Duff McKagan" P Bass in great condition (apart from one scar as pictured)- hit me up.
Im not fussed on colour or condition. So long as the neck will fit, it hasn't had any experimental routing or upgrades and it's drilled for a 5 hole bridge and the screw holes arent weak or threaded etc then I'll be keen to chat :-)

This will best suit someone in Melbourne because I'd like to test it out first and that will be complicated if it needs to be freighted. By testing, I just mean I want to make sure everything fits nice and snug etc and will work as intended...

The Duff body is set up with a rear control cavity with 4 holes which were Vol/Vol/Tone and a 3 Way Switch but you can use them for anything you like. It also has a side hole for the jack. The holes on the front do NOT line up with a standard scratch plate. The Duff bass never came with one but it does have a rather sexy metallic finish...

"If only you could have seen what I've seen with your eyes"
Roy Batty

57RI P Bass, Fretless PJ Bass, Frankenbass PJ, Fender Jazz Am Deluxe & 75' Fender Jazz Rip Off.

Markbass Big Bang, GK MB500, GB NeoX 212T, Eden EX112, Lab Sys 212