NV610 Owners - Replacement Wheels - Name Your Price!

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
jimmy_effected

NV610 Owners - Replacement Wheels - Name Your Price!

Post by jimmy_effected » 13 Apr 2018, 14:53

I've been cleaning up around my house and found a spare set of wheels George sent me for my Bergantino NV610.

The cab has gone to a new home (and I couldn't find the bloody wheels at the time to give to the owner) so if anyone here has the cab, and would like a set, contact me with a reasonable offer and they're yours. Would rather someone on here gets use of them than them going in the bin.

crust1

Re: NV610 Owners - Replacement Wheels - Name Your Price!

Post by crust1 » 02 May 2018, 19:18

Interested. Pm sent. Thanks

Rocksolid

Re: NV610 Owners - Replacement Wheels - Name Your Price!

Post by Rocksolid » 02 May 2018, 20:21

I reckon I have 1 spare only also if someone needs one.
Gear:Fender I Quilter I Berg I Tech 21 I Zoom l Line 6 I Aguilar I Boss I Broughton l sfx l EQD l SD I TCE l MIPRO I 1964ears

Basses: Fender I Sandberg I Musicman I Warmoth l Squier I Aria Pro II

Bands: Jungle Jooce, Coke 'N' Nuts, Crossfire Hurricane