SOLD!! Boss GT10B bass multi-effects unit

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
magicM

SOLD!! Boss GT10B bass multi-effects unit

Post by magicM » 12 Aug 2017, 13:43

Boss GT10B bass multi-effects unit. Fully functioning and in fantastic condition. This is the top of the line Boss bass multi-effects unit. Enables you to produce a huge array of sounds and even program your own. Here is a link
https://www.boss.info/us/products/gt-10b/

Comes with AC adapter, hardcopy manual and road case. The unit was purchased in America and comes with an adapter for Australian powerpoints (see photo). The unit can work on various voltages around the world so no need for a transformer. Cosmetically it has a small area where finish slightly scraped (see photo).

Road case is fully functioning and has 2 keys that work and both locks are functioning. Cosmetically it is in good condition with few marks and scratches.

Bought it to develop some extra sounds to my electric bass playing but have pretty much moved over to playing double bass exclusively over the last few years. The unit has only ever been used at home to try and setup some sounds and has literally never been out on a gig. Has not been used for a couple of years now. It has always lived its life in the road case. Home is smoke free and pet free so no smells and random fur/hair.

Prefer local pickup I am located in Earlwood, NSW. I am willing to post for serious regional / interstate buyers. In this situation buyer will have to cover all expenses associated with delivery – transport, packaging and insurance.

Thanks