FT: K&K Bass Master Pro Upright Bass Pickup System

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
CeeKayBass

FT: K&K Bass Master Pro Upright Bass Pickup System

Post by CeeKayBass » 12 Jul 2018, 01:05

This is the K&K Bass Max and Double Big Twin pickups, combined along with a two-channel belt-clip / mountable preamp.
https://www.gollihurmusic.com/product/1 ... YSTEM.html

I'm pretty happy with the Bass Max, but the Double Big Twin doesn't float my boat at all for the rootsy styles I play (it's touted as a modern jazz sound, apparently), and I don't use the pre anymore since I got a Radial PZ-Pre (seriously changed my life!). I'd prefer not to have the extra hardware on my bass!

If you have a Bass Max and want to upgrade I'd be happy with that plus some $$ my way, or a straight trade for the rockabilly version would be pretty ace. Potentially open to other double bass pickup trades too...

Located in Melbourne (Brunswick).