SOLD: AMPEG PORTAFLEX PF-500

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
dobardrek

SOLD: AMPEG PORTAFLEX PF-500

Post by dobardrek » 14 Jun 2018, 16:03

SOLD

I'm second owner of this amp, the guy I bought it from hardly used it and it's in near new condition. It's also had very light use during the time I've owned it which is about six months, mainly rehearsals and home practice so this one's been a back up to my main gigging amps.

The amps sounds as good as the day I bought it and it works flawlessly. I need the dollars more than I need a back up amp so I'm asking $480 for it.

$480 plus postage (about $20 for eastern states) unless you want to pick up from Freshwater 2096 NSW

cheers