FS: Tech21 VT Bass 500 Head and Avatar 212

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Bumping Etiquette: You can bump your sale thread only once every 3 days. You may however add additional information to your thread or keep a discussion going when you wish.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
elmo

FS: Tech21 VT Bass 500 Head and Avatar 212

Post by elmo » 03 Apr 2018, 15:56

Hoping to offload some surplus gear.

Tech 21 VT Bass 500 head (w/Rack ears)
Avatar B212 - neo 4ohm 500w U.S. Made, 25kg.

Together for $1400
Head w/rack ears $700
Cab $750

Pics to come, or PM me your number and I can text you some.

Both virtually unused, in mint condition. Purchased for band's bass player, now I am playing bass and would prefer to use my existing rig. Would keep, but I can't warrant it. Tech21 amp includes Rack Ears. This is a nice combo, the 212 is warm, fat and punchy, and the VT bass lets you dial in a bit of dirt when you want it. The DI is great and the amp, plenty loud. More Specs here.
http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/amps/bass/vt500.html
Cab Specs, 4ohm, Carpet with metal grill, 500w 2 x 12" neo Deltalites. 25kg MADE IN USA.

Local pickup or delivery preferred (Located North Brisbane), can delivery anywhere from sunny coast to northern NSW/byron area. Happy to help organize postage, at buyer's cost. Thanks.
:drinkingbuddies: